A dream, an idea, a thought, a concept, a family need are the way construction projects start.
How to turn your dream to reality is the problem EVERYONE faces.
Can you keep a secret? I am really a reality builder – YOUR reality!
If you have a dream I can make that reality.
Here is how the Thurstons’ 2,000-square foot La Jolla, California, dream became a reality.
I first met them and we discussed their idea, to create a second master bedroom suite and an ocean-view, entertainment patio deck upstairs.
The project was delivered on budget and as scheduled. During the process, I helped the couple pick the best options to meet their budget and needs, working closely with them daily.
One of the creative decisions involved a property line constraint. We turned an out-of-square wall into an "art wall" and made it a major focal point (see our master bathroom photos of their home in the website.
The process was cordial, exciting, and rewarding for all concerned. We celebrated the project's completion with pasta in the new gourmet kitchen (above) with me, Bruce Keller.
As a native San Diegan, my follow-up support has garnered loyal customers, new friends and many satisfied customers. My referrals illustrate the breadth and variety of pleased clients.
You can see the results: (click here)
- The new gourmet kitchen features Wolf cook top, two refrigerators, two dishwashers, double sinks, an additional food preparation sink, a large sea-green granite counter, tile floors, water filtration system and an elevator to the seaview on the second floor.
- Roofdeck features a jacuzzi, cooking area with splendid panoramic ocean views of the LaJolla coast.
- Master bedroom has a stunning open-beam, cedar ceiling plus his-and-hers walk-in closets
- More rooms integrated into the project include a work-studio with entertainment surround sound and extensive audio-visual entertainment
- The master bathroom has an aforementioned art wall
Results speak for themselves!
To turn your dream into reality, call me at 858 437-4777. Let's talk about your dream! (No obligation consultation)
I will listen to your ideas and help bring them to fruition.
I will do a good job, earning your confidence and trust. You and your unique project will join a long list of satisfied customers.